If you’re looking for the Renix Engine Monitor then you’ve come to the right place!
For the latest dev updates, check out the Facebook page!
Last Update: 7/9/20
- REM II+ V5.3’s are IN STOCK!
- Nifty Shifter JR 97 up stock is OUT!
– 96 down V1.2 Revision is in stock and looking better then ever!
– V1.2 NS JR test Screens have landed with bug fixes and auto dimming!
– Wiring Diagrams updated for hopefully easier installs!
– Investigating possible solutions to occasional 98+ CEL performance codes for 97 up v1.2’s design, expected in mid August.
– Ideas for a JR Sequential Backpack addon are being looked into.
- Trinity Fan Controllers parts stock is a little low.
– May order a small pre-assembled v2.1 batch just to take some work load off.
– A TFC V3 Redesign may happen in late 2020 as I look into updating some design quirks.
- TCU Buddy prototypes are in for Renix AND OBD1 Jeeps for transmission scanning needs. Prototype plug-and-play OBD1 adapter now available.
Current Dev Roadmap:
- REM II + V5.3 Clock Panel development for the long awaited return of the factory style Renix Scan Tool. (Estimated to start work around mid 2020)
- REM II Software Updates to standardize program functionality and more integrated trip tracking gauges to latest gen scanners.
- Trinity Fan Controller V3 refresh for updated microcontroller and standardising some setup quirks. Possible Integrated Relay adapter as for easier install. (Late 2020 depending on priority)
- Nifty Shifter Pro V2 development for added functionality / modes, reliability improvements, and user adjustable settings on unit. (Estimated for work to begin early 2021 if the JR Backpack isn’t enough)
- REM JR model prototype for low budget simple scanning needs. (This one’s more of a pipe dream, maybe 2021 or beyond)
- REM compatibility with computer software like FenixViewer, XR25, Torque app, or even my own design if I learn a suitable multi-platform language. PC programmers willing to put some time into this are welcomed!