If you’re looking for the Renix Engine Monitor then you’ve come to the right place!
For the latest dev updates, check out the Facebook page!
Last Update: 8/19/20
Due to increased shop activity, please allow around 1 week + for product shipment.
I’m having a difficult time staying on top of the multitude of day to day task so I’ll be trying to spread the load across a few helpers to get back on track. Thanks for your continued support!
- REM II+ V5.3’s are IN STOCK!
– I’ve been considering downsizing to a couple pre-configured REM options to simplify the ordering and assembly process, because currently it is near impossible to premake orders.
– There is a strong possibility that the REM DMM Adapter is going to be removed from the main store page as I find they are almost never used by customers and are only taking up extra assembly time at this point.
– REM Clock Panels are hopefully next on the design list, just need to clear up loose ends so I can buckle down and get to work on the revisions. Exect late 2020 at the earliest, so get a standard and trade-up later if you need an REM now!
- Nifty Shifter JR V1.2s are almost back!
– 96 down boards are low with more stock on the way.
– 97 up V1.2 revision is being assembled and should land around the end of August.
– V1.2 NS JR Gear Displays have landed with bug fixes and auto dimming!
– Wiring Diagrams updated for hopefully easier installs!
– Investigating possible solutions to occasional 98+ CEL performance codes for 97 up v1.2’s design, will need a test vehicle to properly experiment on though.
– Ideas for a JR Sequential Backpack addon are being looked into for future expandability.
- Trinity Fan Controllers stock is a almost gone.
– I may order a small pre-assembled v2.1 batch just to hold me off for the redesign.
– A TFC V3 Redesign may happen in late 2020/early 2021 as I look into updating some design quirks and flush out features.
- TCU Buddy prototypes are in for Renix AND OBD1 Jeeps for transmission scanning needs. Prototype plug-and-play OBD1 adapter now available.
Current Dev Roadmap:
- REM II + V5.3 Clock Panel development for the long awaited return of the factory style Renix Scan Tool. (Estimated to start work around mid 2020)
- REM II Software Updates to standardize program functionality and more integrated trip tracking gauges to latest gen scanners.
- Trinity Fan Controller V3 refresh for updated microcontroller and standardising some setup quirks. Possible Integrated Relay adapter as for easier install. (Late 2020 depending on priority)
- Nifty Shifter Pro V2 development for added functionality / modes, reliability improvements, and user adjustable settings on unit. (Estimated for work to begin early 2021 if the JR Backpack isn’t enough)
- REM JR model prototype for low budget simple scanning needs. (This one’s more of a pipe dream, maybe 2021 or beyond)
- REM compatibility with computer software like FenixViewer, XR25, Torque app, or even my own design if I learn a suitable multi-platform language. PC programmers willing to put some time into this are welcomed!