If you’re looking for the Renix Engine Monitor then you’ve come to the right place!
For the latest updates, check out the Facebook page!
4/2/19 UPDATE: I’ve finally got an integrated webstore so check there for all the current goodies!
– Standard REMs are being assembled, expect shipment 2nd week in April!
– REM Clocks are in development and will hopefully have an early-mid 2019 release when I get the board and injection molded cases squared away.
– REM Jr idea will hopefully be developed in early-mid 2019, planned to be a more base model scan tool with a lower price and only the necessities.
– Trinity Fan Controllers are good to go and in stock!
– TCU Buddy prototypes are in for Renix AND OBD1 Jeeps for transmission scanning needs.
– AW-4 Nifty Shifter prototypes are being developed for manually shifting Autos with any input imaginable! Expected launch for mid April.