If you’re looking for the Renix Engine Monitor then you’ve come to the right place!
For the latest updates, check out the Facebook page!
Last Update: 8/31/19
I’m going to Moab, UT in mid September, starting on the 13th, so order fulfillment will be delayed until I return!
Current Dev Roadmap:
- Nifty Shifter JR prototype development to have a simpler market ready product to allow manual shifting of the AW-4 Transmission. (Currently In Testing!)
- REM II Software Update to add more functionality and readings to latest gen scanners. (Slowly adding and testing features now that my Jeep is running again)
- REM II + V5.2 Clock Panel development for the long awaited return of the factory finish style Renix Scan Tool. (This will probably be delayed until at least october)
- Nifty Shifter V2 development for added functionality / modes, reliability improvements, and user adjustable settings on unit. (This one is a wee ways off)
- REM JR model prototype for low budget simple scanning needs. (This one’s way a ways out)
– Standard REM stock is gone! The new batch is being assembled and should arrive some time in early to mid september!
– Nifty Shifter JR Prototypes are in field testing phase while I learn the quirks!
– Trinity Fan Controllers are good to go and in stock!
– TCU Buddy prototypes are in for Renix AND OBD1 Jeeps for transmission scanning needs.
– REM Clocks are in development limbo while I get my current product lineup settled
– REM Jr idea on back burner until I have ample free time.
– AW-4 Nifty Shifter prototypes currently in long term field testing while I learn all the failure modes.