If you’re looking for the Renix Engine Monitor then you’ve come to the right place!
For the latest dev updates, check out the Facebook page!
Last Update: 1/15/20
Current Dev Roadmap:
- REM II Software Updates to add more functionality and readings to latest gen scanners. (Slowly adding and testing features now that my Jeep is running again)
- REM II + V5.2 Clock Panel development for the long awaited return of the factory style Renix Scan Tool. (Estimated to start work before spring 2020)
- Nifty Shifter Pro V2 development for added functionality / modes, reliability improvements, and user adjustable settings on unit. (Estimated for work to begin mid 2020)
- REM JR model prototype for low budget simple scanning needs. (This one’s way a ways out, maybe late 2020 or beyond)
- REM compatibility with computer software like FenixViewer, XR25, Torque app, or even my own design if I learn a suitable multi-platform language.
– Nifty Shifter JRs have finally launched and are ready for your AW-4 Shifting needs!
– Standard REM stock is still holding strong but another batch order will be need in a few months.
– Trinity Fan Controllers are good to go and in stock!
– TCU Buddy prototypes are in for Renix AND OBD1 Jeeps for transmission scanning needs.